Can you help with any of the following?
- Loneliness is not just impacting our youth. Our seniors in care homes throughout the city are longing for real connection and visits from others. Families and life groups, consider adopting a lodge to help these seniors feel loved. This would consist of hosting a half hour to an hour chapel service 3-4 times a year.
- Do you love preparing a meal? Help Alpha prepare a delicious meal for about 80 people.
- Happens Thursdays from September 26 to December 12.
- Supper is served at 6 pm.
Alpha Set Up
- Help set up The Landing with round tables and chairs as we prepare to welcome guests for Alpha.
Alpha Clean Up
- Put away tables and chairs, and ensure The Landing is ready for youth the next day.
Café Espresso Team
- Volunteer once a month taking speciality coffee orders or preparing orders. Training is provided.
- Capture Sunday services so our online guests feel like they're in the room with us. Serve once a month for both services. Full training is provided. =
Coffee Break Administrative Assistance
- Help sign kids in on Wednesday mornings and assist Ramona with administrative projects during Coffee Break.
- Help prepare and serve coffee orders on Sunday mornings.
- If you have walked through divorce and would like to help others process the pain of divorce, consider leading a group. All materials and training is provided. You simply need to be compassionate and willing to listen.
Faith In Deed Frontline
- Help take phone calls from people requesting emergency financial assistance.
Fold & Chat Team
- Help fold bulletins on Fridays around lunch and visit with other wonderful church family members.
- Welcome people as they arrive on Sunday mornings. Serve once a month.
Pew Pocket Filler Team
- Families, help ensure the pew pockets and filled and maintained for Sunday services. Stop by the church during the week to restock and prep.
- If you love details, volunteer once a month for both services by preparing song lyrics and media that goes up on the big screens on Sundays. Full training is provided.
- Help people find a place to sit for Sunday service. Serve once a month.
- Help combat loneliness for widows, widowers and shut-ins throughout our city by stopping by for coffee or calling them now and then. You might just discover the best friend you've been missing.